West Chester Meetings

General questions about recovery
Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

West Chester Meetings

Unread postby Guest » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:51 am

Hi all, My name is Dan and I am looking into AA in the West Chester area. I'm 25 and Now realize I must do something before I hurt myself or someone else.I know how to have fun without it but I'm just to into the fun of it. I noticed a meeting at union and high street at 7:30 and 8:30 on tuesday and Wednesday nights. I was hoping to get some insights as to the age groups and effectiveness for the meetings. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Re: West Chester Meetings

Unread postby LuLu » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:09 pm

Hey Dan,
Give it a try. Go to a meeting. Most meetings have literature including schedules and locations of meetings in your area and beyond. Don't worry about being young. There are lots of young men and women in AA. People you meet at meetings will be glad to give you tips on the best meetings to go to for young people.

Also, get to the meetings soon. Summer is coming up and AA has a lot of activities, fun and fellowship. I know it is hard to believe but there really is a lot of fun (real fun) in AA. Go for it.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:09 pm.
LuLu

Return to New to Recovery?