Germantown Recovery

General questions about recovery
Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

Germantown Recovery

Unread postby Dmobile » Sat May 09, 2009 2:32 am

I am from Germantown area Located in Philadelphia and I am a recovery king, but I found myself rolling over and going back to the back habits. I know I need help I can kick this habit but its hard for me. If you are in my area please reply. I need to post somethings and talk with other recovering people who deal with this problem, well a sickness that we all have. Its mental but its not east coke is a hard thing to kick I am glad I have never tried anything else. This is enough for me to fight I could not imagine if I tried anything else. We are all in the same boat no matter how long you have been in recovery you always should remember your an addict you can not stop once you get started.

So stay away from those devils that tell you different and keep your mind together focus, focus, focus!
Dmobile

Re: Germantown Recovery

Unread postby seinfeld7 » Mon May 18, 2009 6:41 pm

If like to join for a meeting I am new and ready to end this stupid vicious cycle
seinfeld7

Return to New to Recovery?