DEPRESSION

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.
Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

DEPRESSION

Unread postby JPK068@MSN.COM » Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:10 pm

THIS DEPRESSION IS KICKING MY ASS. I ALWAYS FEEL SO MUCH BETTER AFTER I TAKE MY SORRY ASS TOO A FUCKING MEETING BUT HERE I SIT NOT TALKING, HATING MYSELF AND MY OLD LADY (SHE KEEPS TRYING TO LIVE MY LIFE IN NA) :( . I WANT THAT PINK CLOUD ONLY FUCKING CLOUD I GOT IS BLACK HELP
JPK068@MSN.COM

Re: DEPRESSION

Unread postby johnnyc_jacksonohio » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:04 am

There is no simple answer to our complex lives, although there is light at the end of the tunnel. I know it is very difficult to not let life kick my butt, but I refuse to let life be so overwhelming that I feel it is all over. And, yes, prayer does help. To whom I pray I don't know I just pray. I get so far down Looking up is hard, but I do it. Medication does help me a bit, meditation, steps, meetings, and the like but most of all pray (whatever you want to call it), not religious, spiritual. The steps have saved my life many many times, and I believe in them, and I don't care who or what around me agrees or disagrees with me because in the end it is me that has to look in the mirror, and put one foot in front of the other that day, and then the next day. Everyone in my family is suffering from depression right now, and its a bitch. We will all make it though and I must believe that. Wife, daughters, and myself keep putting that one foot out there, and then the other follows. Recovery is a hard life, but it is well worth it.
aajacksonohio@yahoo.com (johnnyc from jackson, ohio) :wink:
johnnyc_jacksonohio

Return to Drug Addiction