i just have to make it today

General questions about recovery
Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

i just have to make it today

Unread postby oldscaper » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:50 am

Ive been drinking for about a year after having been sober for 12. I drank a half gallon of 100proof vodka in less then 48 hours. lol no question that I'm a drunk!! I'm shakin so badly and can't stop crying. I just can't believe what i have done to myself. Again. I'm going to a meeting tonight and i can't wait. I don't want to ask for help again but I have no choice...I can't continue like this. I know i can feel and be better again
oldscaper

Re: i just have to make it today

Unread postby gregtill » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:49 pm

Hang in there bro. Yu've got 12 years of experience. Use it and trust in God and don't drink today.
gregtill

Unread postby abclimo » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:53 am

Oldscaper: Find some meetings and keep going, you can do this. Keep posting, it definitely helps :D
abclimo

Unread postby ladybug1 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:08 am

You know what to do , get to a meeting, get a sponser, go early .stay late. raise your hand and share. Do it today , don't wait for tomorrow. you can do it. You are in my prayers.
ladybug1

Unread postby L1veL1fe89 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:40 pm

Hang in there, you can do it! I believe in you.
Do you like to read? i find that getting lost in a book really helps put my mind a ease.
I just stared reading the dark tower series by stephen king. its a great read. and it deals with recovory.
Good luck and keep posting.
Melissa
L1veL1fe89

Unread postby L1veL1fe89 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:41 pm

Hang in there, you can do it! I believe in you.
Do you like to read? i find that getting lost in a book really helps put my mind at ease.
I just stared reading the dark tower series by stephen king. its a great read. and it deals with recovory.
Good luck and keep posting.
Melissa
L1veL1fe89

Return to New to Recovery?