If I drink.................

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.
Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

If I drink.................

Unread postby Anonymous1000 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:23 am

If I drink, I am going to smoke crack! If I drink, I am going to smoke crack! If I drink, I am going to smoke crack!

I drank last night and you can guess what followed!! now I am at work and I feel like crap. As of right now I have been not using for about 9 hours. I know I can do this!! Please pray for me!!
Anonymous1000

Re: If I drink.................

Unread postby Guest » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:09 am

YES, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! We're all supporting you and praying. And if, for any reason, it doesn't work this time (relapse happens - it's not the end of the world), then TRY AGAIN!!!

Unread postby Guest » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:13 pm

I drank again yesterday, my trigger was the Eagles Football Game and again crack somoking was involved!

Thanks for listening to me!

Unread postby Anonymous1000 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:58 pm

Boy I am having the darnest time staying sober! Why can't I just enjoy a few beers while I watch the games and then go to bed? Why can't I be like other people? Why do I constantly try to kid myself thinking that I can have just few beers and stay in control? The fact of the matter is I CAN'T!!! Pretty much 90% of time when I drink I end up smoking Rock. And who's really losing in all this; My Kids are!!

Thank you for listening to me!!
Anonymous1000

Unread postby Guest » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:27 pm

By the time I was 17, I was smoking rock, snorting heroin, and coke on a regular basis. I really don't remember much of that time... this selective memory I have reminds me of the seemingly "beautiful" moments. all that I know is that somehow I managed to get sober and have been that way ever since. Life has its shit but its always better to actually experience it. Don't run from anything, stay sober, confront your life.

Unread postby Guest » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:01 pm

Take it froman Oxi addict. YOU CAN DO IT!!! If Ican anyone can.

Return to Drug Addiction