friend who needs help and has finally admitted it

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.

Moderators: November_rain, John

Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

friend who needs help and has finally admitted it

Unread postby mghdi1120 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:02 pm

I have a friend in Collingdale Pa who is addicted to perks and oxi's maybe zanni's too. She's a single mom of a beautiful 3 yr. old and has said that she knows she needs help. I am a child of someone with 38years sobriety and the sister of someone with 11yrs who picked up and died in two years. This young lady is my nanny's sister and was my nanny 11 years ago. She is a beautiful girl from South philly and I am hoping somebody out there can twelth step her and give her a little support... Thanks, Mary
mghdi1120

Unread postby Admin » Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:36 am

Mary, I removed your email address. Unfortunately spammers get email addresses from message boards.

Your friend is lucky to have someone like you in her life. She can also get additional support at Al-Anon.
Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Serenity » Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:34 pm

Mary,

Can you and your parent sit down and have a talk with her? Maybe take her to a meeting?

Serenity
Serenity

Return to Alcoholism - General Discussion