feel like death, make it stop!!!

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.
Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

feel like death, make it stop!!!

Unread postby jimtastic27 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:09 pm

Today I gave up alcohol, crystal, and oxys, I can't describe how shitty I feel, can't even get out of this chair. Shakin like a leaf, I don't even think I am capable of driving like this. If I have even one drink, it'll end ten hours later with me passing out on the floor after using an inhuman amout of drugs and alcohol. Already lost the wife, the job, I'm next if I don't change. Dammit howd I let it get this far!
jimtastic27

Re: feel like death, make it stop!!!

Unread postby Guest » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:46 am

Hey jimtastic27, have you been using since you wrote on monday? Unfortunately it's easy to let it get that far... And we all feel your pain. Are you getting help? To me it's a must to stay sober. And you need a sponsor. You can do it. Don't give up.

Unread postby jimtastic27 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:08 pm

Thank you for your words, it's taken several meetings a day and all the strength I can muster, but I have maintained sobriety. Actually eating full meals and sleeping without using now. Gotta maintain, though, complacency is the enemy
jimtastic27

Unread postby Guest » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:20 am

Great!!!!! You just made my day... Congrats to you!

Unread postby hoping for a fresh start » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:56 am

Hi, just wanted to see how you are doing, I hope everything is ok. I'm just starting to try to kick alcohol, I don't know who I'll be if it works. How does it go this far? I hope you have a good day today.
hoping for a fresh start

Return to Drug Addiction