Where are you Sellersville drunks?

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.

Moderators: November_rain, John

Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

Where are you Sellersville drunks?

Unread postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:24 pm

Hi My name is Bernie,alcoholic of course.
I am relocating to the Sellersville area for a new start and an exciting new job.They made me an offer I couldn't refuse.How's about double my NY salary? Just another gift of sobriety.17 years without a drink and the gifts keep coming.
It would be good to hear from some Sellersville drunks and get to know where the good meetings are.Not to say that there are meetings that are not good,you know what i mean I hope.
Peace and good health to all as we trudge the happy road to destiny.

Bernie :D

Unread postby Serenity » Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:42 pm

Hi Bernie,

I think the problem may be using the word "drunks". Although people that have been dry for many years may have come to accept it, in fact embrace it, it may be too soon for people that are trying to figure out which way to go.

Every meeting is a good meeting... You're not drinking.

Serenity
Serenity

Unread postby Guest » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:46 am

Hi Bernie! I hope you found a great group. And I completely understood what you meant. Use "drunk" whenever you feel like it.............It is what it is to you. And 17 years! You GO, girl........uh.....guy!

Return to Alcoholism - General Discussion