Moving to Eastern PA

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.

Moderators: November_rain, John

Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

Moving to Eastern PA

Unread postby Regular DAD » Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:41 pm

Hey everyone! I thought I would drop by and ask about meetings in Bucks and Montgomery counties. We are going to be moving there in a few weeks or so and I thought I would get a head start on where the meetings are.

Anyone who would like to also give me some info on how taxes, commute times, housing costs etc. are I would also appreciate.

See you soon.
Regular DAD

Unread postby Guest » Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:22 am

Hey Regular Dad,

There are quite a few meetings offered in Bucks and Montgomery counties. Your best bet would be to check the list by town and zip code (left side on the home page). You'll find everything you need under either AA, Al-anon, NA, etc.

Regarding taxes, housing cost, etc., it depends on the county and town you'll live in. I would go to their web site, for example, [/url]http://www2.montcopa.org/montco/site/default.asp[url], or I would call them.

Unread postby Guest » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:20 pm

rd,

Some of the larger meetings in the suburbs are in Lower Southmapton; Flourtown and Glenside.

Hope this helps

Unread postby Regular DAD » Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:30 pm

Thanks for the input. I am looking forward to some PA AA.
Regular DAD

Return to Alcoholism - General Discussion